05 January 2015

Hdc Infinity

(Crochet)

A while back, I made a wine-colored scarf with a lovely stitch pattern that looks as if it is knit but it is actually in crochet.  Now I decided to make it in the round, as an infinity scarf…
Hace un tiempo tejí una bufanda de color vino, la cual parece tejida a punto pero en realidad está hecha en ganchillo.  Ahora decidí hacer otra, pero en forma de infinito… 








I combined a DK yarn with angora of the same color.  Then I joined the ends to turn it into an infinity scarf.  It looks a little bulky, but believe me when I say it is super soft and cozy.  First I made one in Royal blue, and I liked it so much that I made two more: in purple and in red (I sold two and kept one).
Combiné dos lanas del mismo color, una acrílica liviana y otra angora. Luego uní los extremos para convertirla en una bufada infinito.  Aunque parezca gruesa, la bufanda resulta muy suave y acogedora.  Primero tejí la azul, y me gustó tanto que decidí hacer otras dos más: en morado y en rojo.

Pattern @ Little Things Blogged: Crochet chunky scarf


17 comments:

  1. Como luce! te ha quedado de lujo, el color hasta se antoja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, Ana!
    Te han quedado preciosas!
    A mi me encanta la de color rojo!
    Feliz Año Nuevo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos y muy coloridos. Especiales para este invierno que se nos vino encima en la parte norte del emisferio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... You are a knitting and crochet machine Ana. You work so fast it's amazing. Beautiful, beautiful infinity scarf n the colors are so vibrant and luxurious! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy bonitos Ana, muy amorosos. El punto empleado es doble y coger la hebra por detrás?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look cozy and warm. I'm sure they'll be a favorite! Scarves are very much in style these days. You can't ever have too many!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preciosas!!! al tejer una, ya se te hace adicción!!!!
    Beso!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so soft and cuddly ... I can see why you made one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te ha quedado fantastica. Lo anoto que tengo que hacerme una. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all beautiful. I love the hdc stitch. I think it is my favorite. Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cowls!
    A belated Happy New Year from me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty - what lovely infinity scarves! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. .....Nel tuo blog ho visto tante, tante belle, anzi bellissime cose da cui prenderò spunto . Grazie !!! E' possibile avere un tutorial del cappellino para orecchie eseguito con l'uncinetto?
    Auguro a te e ai tuoi cari serenità , prosperità e felicità per tutto l'anno nuovo .....Buon 2015

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice, simple infinity scarf!
    I would love for you to share this at our Yarn Fanatic Link Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/01/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-19.html.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I am totally loving the bright blue color of this scarf! Infinity scarves are my favorite right now.

    Thank you for sharing at The Yarn Fanatic Party! I hope to "see" you there again!

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...